Monday, January 28, 2013

Clancy Unleashed!



Hi everyone!  If you haven't already seen it, be sure to watch me doing my newest trick on the treadmill.  I've found it to be a great way to stay in shape when the weather is too cold, wet, icy or the snow comes up past my shoulders.  Even with the 4 sweaters & 4 coats I have to choose from, if it's just too yucky, I don't want to spend any more time outside than is absolutely necessary. . .if you know what I mean!

I get a lot of inspiration from first dog, Bo!  In fact we're fur-riends on Facebook now!  Have you heard of PALA?  "The Presidential Active Lifestyle Award challenge will help you add physical activity to your life—and now, it will also help improve your eating habits."  Maybe you can register and "earn the Presidential Active Lifestyle Award. All it takes is a commitment to being active and healthier eating for 6 out of 8 weeks. Stick with the program and you’ll earn an award in less than two months."

Let's Move
Another great program for staying active is called  Let's Move!  This is a program launched by First Lady Michelle Obama.  She's dedicated to solving the problem of obesity within a generation.  Why not look into that??

Did you know owning a dog is one of the best ways to promote exercise?  Maybe it's easy to put off a walk around the block or romping in the backyard if you're alone, but not if you have to say no to a puppy face!  Am I right?

Well, as a wise man once said, "The secret to life?  Keep Moving!"


Clancy

No comments: